If you know how to manage the company's supply chain so that goods are in the right place at the right time, find manufacturers for various products, and are analytical and precise by nature, you could be a good fit for Rabaconda's
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
As Rabaconda's Supply Chain Manager:
- You will have the opportunity to design a functional supply chain management system that ensures optimal stock levels and on-time delivery.
- You develop long-term purchase plans based on forecasts and actual sales, and you keep the financial manager up to date on future expenses.
- You communicate with suppliers in Europe, Asia, America, and other parts of the world, negotiate quality, pricing, and other critical matters, and place orders.
- You arrange transportation from suppliers to our warehouses in Europe and the United States.
- You will find suppliers for new and existing products, as well as the best production solutions, in collaboration with the product development team.
- If quality complications arise, you overcome them.
You are a great candidate if:
- You understand the supply chain and purchasing process. It is advantageous if you have prior experience in this field in a company.
- You are analytical, value system and order, and are at ease with numbers and spreadsheet calculations.
- You have a natural desire to constantly improve and critically evaluate existing solutions.
- You understand how to locate and successfully negotiate with suppliers for products and components.
- You have a good command of the English language.
- You are willing to travel to different parts of the world on business from time to time.
In addition to the salary, we also offer you:
- Exciting challenges and self-development opportunities in the rapidly developing world's #1 company in its niche with ambitious managers and colleagues.
- The ability to design processes for the efficient operation of the supply chain based on your own vision.
- Flexibility in working hours and location.
- Amazing team building activities and business trips.
If that sounds like your cup of tea, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RABACONDA is a brand of innovative tire tools for the powersports industry, selling them to 80 countries in the world. It has been in business since 2012 and today is a global market leader in the motorcycle tire tools. Rabaconda products are used by amateurs as well as by world's top riders and professionals in motorsports. North America and Europe are the primary target markets.
Tõnu Kallast, co-founder of Rabaconda: "The number and complexity of products offered by Rabaconda is growing rapidly, and therefore we are looking for a person in our cool team who would take care that the goods are in the right place at the right time under the best possible conditions."
Tõnu organizes product development at Rabaconda, is responsible for positive user experience and has also managed the supply chain so far. In his spare time, he is passionate about motocross and enduro.
Jakob Saks, co-founder of Rabaconda: "We anticipate rapid growth in the coming years, as well as the need to add professional and dedicated players to our team in order to provide our customers with even more awesome experiences. The Supply Chain Manager will be crucial to our success."
Jakob is in charge of marketing and sales in Rabaconda. He generously shares his 26 years of experience in international negotiations with the new supply chain manager. The rest of the time, Jakob can be found on a motorcycle or on the golf course.