Rabaconda is a global market leader in portable tire tools for the powersports industry.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to oversee all marketing operations of the company internationally, develop and execute its marketing strategy and vision.
We’re a small team and both founders Jakob & Tonu are actively involved in everyday processes. If you feel that an ambitious and passionate team is your cup of tea, if you’d be interested to rock the powersports industry with most innovative tire tools in many different segments like street motorcycles, ATV/UTVs, dirt bikes, etc., and if you’re ready to be a key player in that success story, wearing many hats in the process, please have a consideration for us, Rabaconda, as possibly your new team.
You will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Developing and executing marketing strategy
- Daily marketing management
- Driving demand for Rabaconda products in different segments (dirt, street, ATV/UTV, etc)
- Maximising brand awareness and strengthening the brand
- Growing and managing social media channels
- Collaboration with influencers, sponsored teams and world’s top riders
- Running PR campaigns to make them talk about us
- Participating at events
- Organising sales and product launch campaigns
- Being Rabaconda’s spokesperson
- Managing the e-commerce channels (Shopify, Amazon, Ebay)
- Hiring and managing a team of freelancers and partners as needed
- You are passionate about powersports industry
- Self-starter, getting stuff done, hands-on, results-oriented mentality
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing management
- Proven ability to develop effective marketing strategies to achieve goals
- Located in the US
- Ability to travel to events
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Understanding of the powersports market (street, dirt, ATV/UTV, etc)
- Solid working knowledge of digital marketing, e-commerce channels and offline marketing (PR, magazines, events, etc)
- Strong writing, editing, verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented, resilient, tenacious approach to business and goal achievement
- Strategic mindset
What to expect when you join us?
- Exciting challenges and self-development opportunities in rapidly developing world's #1 brand in its niche
- Small, but ambitious and passionate team of colleagues
- Flexibility in working hours and location
Full-time. Flexible location. Salary $70,000 - $90,000 /yr
If that sounds like your cup of tea, send your resume to email@example.com
RABACONDA is a brand of innovative tire tools for the powersports industry, selling them to 80 countries in the world. It has been in business since 2012 and today is a global market leader in the motorcycle tire tools. Rabaconda products are used by amateurs as well as by world's top riders and professionals in motorsports. North America and Europe are the primary target markets.
Tõnu Kallast, Rabaconda co-founder: "Rabaconda is a small company, so it's a good opportunity to jump on the train and be part of the creation process, shaping the journey as we grow!"
Tony is in charge of product development at Rabaconda, as well as positive user experience and supply chain management. In his spare time, he enjoys motocross and enduro riding.
Jakob Saks, Rabaconda co-founder: "If you feel that a small, ambitious and passionate team is your cup of tea, if you’d be interested to rock the powersports industry with most innovative tire tools in many different segments like street motorcycles, ATV/UTVs, dirt bikes, etc., and if you’re ready to be a key player in that success story, wearing many hats in the process, please have a consideration for Rabaconda to be your new team"
In Rabaconda, Jakob is in charge of marketing and sales. When out of office, Jakob can be found riding his enduro or street bike, or enjoying a round on the golf course.