Rabaconda 3-Minute Tire Changer
#1 TIRE CHANGER IN THE WORLD!
Are bloody knuckles, stress, and back and knee pain supposed to be part of the tire changing experience? It may seem that way. That is until you use a Rabaconda.
The Rabaconda tire changer makes changing tires in under 3 minutes a reality for professional and home mechanics alike. Rabaconda is a result of passion, mixed with many years of intense research and development.
- Comfortable working height
- No more backache or working on your knees
- Compact and easily assembled in seconds, no tools needed
- Tire can be removed completely by pushing it down with the bead breaker
- Excellent grip on any surface and uneven ground
- Works on tubeless, mousse, Tubliss and regular tube set ups
- Rigid and durable construction
- Light weight
- Tire lever tray at comfortable height
- Strong Cordura 1000D carry-bag for comfortable and compact storage
- Quick-release bolts for fast switching between wheel sizes
- Bead breaker positioning system
- Oval profile lever with good grip
- Premium quality product. Made in EU.
The Rabaconda is without a doubt the quickest and easiest way to change your tire! It is race tested by over 80 top riders and factory teams across the globe. You won’t see any other tire changer brand on the racing scene, and that is for good reason. The Rabaconda is even approved by the AMA (American Motorcycling Association) as their official tire changer at the ISDE (International Six Days of Enduro).
“With the Rabaconda, I was able to change tires much faster than I ever have before, and with about half the effort I was used to putting in.” Taylor Robert, Factory FMF/KTM Team
“The Rabaconda helped me so much at the end of the long days to get the tires done with less time, and most of all less effort!” Zach Osborne, Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Race Team.
There are other companies offering tire changers that look similar to the Rabaconda. Remember that only genuine Rabaconda tire changers are produced to meet the high standards that are expected from professionals and home mechanics worldwide. Premium quality is guaranteed with every Rabaconda purchase and as a result, your tire changing experience will be the best.
- Suitable for wheel sizes 16-21 inches
- Carry-bag dimensions: 27.5 x 11 x 10 inches
- Materials: galvanised and powder coated steel, anodised T6061-T6 aluminium
- Working level (wheel height): 20 inches
- Weight (incl. bag): 37 lbs
- Hub bearings diameter: 20-28 mm
- Center axle diameter: 20-26mm (other dimensions offered as add-ons);
- Rubber feet provide excellent grip on any surface
- 3 Standing points allow for work on uneven ground
- Now a tire lever tray included for convenient access and storage
- Spindle chamfer for locking larger hub bearing adaptors
- Tube caps riveted to the feet
- Large flange nuts for stronger fixing of wheel supports
- Pre assembled quick release bolts
For orders to the US, Canada and Mexico, Rabaconda products are being shipped from our logistics hub in Tennessee, USA. Our aim is to despatch all orders within 48 hours of receipt, subject to stock availability and security checks. We cannot deliver to PO boxes.
Delivery time within the United States takes around 5 to 7 business days depending on the location.
We offer FREE SHIPPING within the US mainland on all orders above $200. If your order total is less than $200, you can check the shipping rate by adding a product into the shopping cart and by entering your delivery address.
Please note that all customers outside of the US are responsible for any and all applicable customs, duties, taxes or fees (including Canada, Mexico, etc.). These charges and amounts shall not be the responsibility of RABACONDA LLC. They shall be payable by you and are entirely your responsibility, regarding both customs declarations and payments to the authorities and competent bodies of your country. You are advised to contact your local authorities for information on these matters. Taxes may vary by item, country, region and province. Please be aware that average customs clearance times vary per country.